TOP 10 BEST AT HOME LASER HAIR REMOVAL DEVICES
At home laser hair removal devices have become increasingly popular as they offer a convenient and cost-effective way to remove unwanted hair. These devices emit intense pulsed light (IPL) to target the hair follicle, ultimately resulting in hair removal. However, it’s important to consider skin types when using these devices, especially for individuals with darker skin tones, as not all IPL devices are safe for use on dark skin.
Lighter skin tones tend to respond better to IPL devices. In addition, the energy level used for at-home devices is typically lower than that used for in-clinic treatments, making them more suitable for small areas such as the face, underarms, and bikini lines. While at-home laser hair removal devices can be effective, following the instructions carefully to avoid skin irritation or damage is essential.
What’s the best at-home laser hair removal device?
One of the most irritating things to deal with is unwanted hair sprouting on certain places of the face and body. If you want your skin to be smooth and silky, you should eliminate your unwanted hair as soon as possible. While shaving and waxing can help, they are only short-term solutions. You should consider laser hair removal treatment if you want a painless and long-term solution to your unwanted hair. Here is a list of the best at-home laser hair removal devices on the market.
Laser and IPL hair removal have been a standard treatment option for millions of people in recent years. CLICK here for a laser vs IPL comparison.
There are wide varieties of portable laser hair removal machines that are available for use conveniently. Here are the top ten best at-home laser hair removal:
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Cordless Hair Removal Device: This gadget, described as the brand’s “most effective IPL,” claims to show effects in as little as four treatments, with additional sessions helping to prevent regrowth. So if you’re looking for a speedy fix, this is the device for you. Depending on the attachment, the device will transition to a customized program for the relevant body or facial area. There are five settings and a sensor to help you find the one that is most comfortable for your skin tone. You can also get suggestions and tips by downloading a free app that allows you to establish a customized treatment program for each location. After using the product for the full 12 weeks, 87% of patients said most hairs had stopped growing, and any stubborn hair grew back finer.
- Philips Lumea BRI921/00 Advanced IPL For Face & Body: This second submission from Philips comes in a slightly more affordable price range. After just a few weeks of use, testers discovered that hair regeneration was reduced, and the hair growing back was thinner and less apparent. This device has the same skin sensor (which determines which setting you should be on) and a helpful precision attachment for smaller areas. A panel noted a visible reduction in hair on the body and face after 12 weeks, and no one reported any pain or irritation while taking it.
- BoSidin: The BoSidin isn’t on our list’s most affordable IPL devices. However, the more significant price tag ensures a highly effective operation. It’s also the most stylish IPL we’ve ever seen. One of BoSidin’s main selling features is that it employs OPT technology to give the same intensity as medical-grade hair removal products. This implies that even the strongest of hairs will be defeated. The 180-degree rotating head allows you to use this gadget anywhere over your body, from your underarms to your upper lip, for next-level precision. In addition, dynamic cooling technology reduces pain by lowering the skin’s temperature.
- Silk’n Infinity: We’re constantly attempting to reduce clutter, particularly in our restrooms. As a result, people love the Silk’n Infinity IPL device’s compact size. The Silk’n Infinity, like other IPL devices, employs laser pulses to stop hair growth at the root. After the suggested number of sessions, the company says that consumers will see a 92 percent reduction in regrowth. In fact, after eight treatments, you’ll most likely have permanent hair reduction and will only require maintenance sessions now and again. You’ll never have to bother about refilling the cartridge again, and you’ll be able to experience skilled hair removal for as long as you need it. The Silk’n Infinity is incredibly fast and small, measuring under 13 x 7.5 cm. It also has ultra-high-speed pulse repetition.
- Remington(Fastest working IPL device): For good reason, the Remington home laser hair removal system is one of the most popular and best-selling IPL devices available. It works in a flash. Three treatments are all that are required to observe results. Some reviewers state that after just one application, their hair was thinner. Even if you’re not that lucky, the business claims that its 16 joules per flash can reduce hair by up to 94 percent after three sessions. The Remington is also FDA-approved and clinically tested, so you can rest easy knowing it won’t harm your skin.
- Imene IPL: This is the most painless at-home laser hair removal device. Hair removal can be a painful procedure. This Imene IPL was created with sensitive souls in mind, featuring an ice compress to soothe skin and lessen irritation, allowing you to zap away fuzz to your heart’s content without holding back shrieks. The built-in ice compress plate keeps the skin relaxed and comfortable, calming and soothing and reduces redness, irritation, and swelling. You can use the cooling function in conjunction with the hair removal function for the slightest discomfort and the best results.
- Braun IPL Silk Expert Pro 5: This device claims to be able to treat your legs in less than five minutes and claims to be able to offer the equivalent of 22 years of treatment in its lifetime. With a whopping ten intensity levels, 90% of testers of this device were blown away by how rapidly this gadget achieved benefits, reporting a reduction in regrowth after just four and eight weeks. It comes with various adjustable heads (as well as a Venus razor as a bonus), which according to a panel, made it simpler to reach most parts of the body. It also quickly covered a lot of skin, according to testers, and was simple to set up and handle thanks to its single control button.
- SensicaSensilight Pro IPL Hair Removal Device: This ingenious device has pulse and glide modes, the latter allowing you to cover the skin without having to push the button repeatedly, making it easier to operate. Testers noted a difference in hair regrowth after four weeks, and as time passed, it grew even more effective at slowing regrowth and making hair sparser. The panel stated the design was cumbersome and that changing heads were complex, but they liked the different attachments, which allowed for more precision in particular areas.
- Panasonic ES-WH90 Cordless IPL Hair Removal Device: This device is for anyone concerned about unwanted facial or body hair. It can also be used on the body, and following the experiment, 83 percent stated it successfully slowed their hair growth, with the majority also seeing their hair growing back finer. It was simple to place and cover more significant portions of the body, but it was challenging to use near the underarms and wasn’t the lightest option. It was, however, straightforward to use, and our testers loved the precision head and the five intensity levels, which allowed them to choose what was most comfortable for them
- Low-Energy Intense Pulsed Light for Hair Removal at Home
- Best At Home Hair Removal Laser vs Best In-Clinic Laser Hair Removal
We saved the best for last, but sorry, this is not a home-use device. When it comes to permanent laser hair removal, nothing can beat the Cynosure Elite iQ.
- Cynosure Elite iQ: We offer the gold standard Cynosure Elite iQ at our laser hair removal Toronto clinic. This is a device for anyone concerned about unwanted facial or body hair.
THE BENEFITS OF USING CYNOSURE ELITE IQ HAIR REMOVAL LASER
- Permanent hair reduction
- Smooth, silky skin
- Reduction of ingrown hairs
- times with no downtime required
- Reduces excessive hair growth (PCOS)
- Safer and more effective than other laser treatments
- Safe on all skin types
- Targets blonde or grey hair
- Less painful
- Requires fewer treatments
- Decreases treatment