PicoSure Laser : Best Laser Tattoo Removal
PicoSure is the most recent and best laser tattoo removal technology. It is not only quicker and more affordable than other tattoo removal techniques, but it is also more successful. You can say goodbye to your unwanted tattoo in as few as four to eight sessions, with significantly less recovery time required in between appointments, as opposed to having anywhere between 20 treatments.
Most tattoos can be removed with PicoSure, which is also safe for most skin types. In addition to being effective on stubborn blue and green inks and tattoos that have ceased responding to previous lasers, PicoSure laser tattoo removal is also faster and requires less recovery time between sessions than any other approach that has come before.
Benefits of PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal
- Because PicoSure laser treatments are so precisely targeted, any danger of injury is limited and minimized. Because of this, Pico is very safe and can be used on any part of the body or face.
- No downtime is required for PicoSure laser treatments. A few people can notice redness and swelling, although this should pass quickly. Usually, patients can resume their daily routine right away.
- Treatments with the PicoSure laser are painless. You could feel a little uncomfortable at first, but nothing compared to surgical or invasive procedures.
- Compared to other laser technologies, the PicoSure laser enables patients to attain their desired results in fewer sessions. Some people may only need one session to get the desired result.
- There are almost no adverse effects from using a PicoSure laser. You don’t need to be concerned about causing harm to your skin or managing uncomfortable or unsightly skin disorders after treatment with this laser.
- PicoSure laser treatments are extremely quick, taking five to thirty minutes per session.
How many sessions of PicoSure laser does it take for laser tattoo removal?
PicoSure laser and other lasers have been used by thousands of clients, and it’s been discovered that other lasers typically require 10 to 15 sessions to remove a small professional tattoo. However, with the PicoSure, improved tattoo clearance can be achieved with just 4 to 8 treatments. Thus, your undesired tattoo will be removed sooner, and you will spend less time and money.
According to studies, the Q-Switched Alexandrite laser requires between 8 and 12 treatments to eliminate tattoo pigment by more than 94% on average. This just means that PicoSure is the fastest tattoo removal technique.
How long does the PicoSure laser treatment take?
Everything depends on how big of a tattoo you want to get rid of. While some tattoos may take up to 30 minutes to finish, a small one-line tattoo can be done in less than 5 minutes. It is a quick and relaxing process.
How many treatments would you need?
It varies on several variables, including the tattoo’s size, location, color or colors, and age. It could take as little as one session or as many as ten. One tattoo typically requires 4-6 treatments to be completely removed to obtain 80–90% tattoo removal.
For more information about the PicoSure for laser tattoo removal, visit: https://laserskin.ca/laser-tattoo-removal/