Microneedle RF is a minimally invasive procedure that can be used to lessen the look of wrinkles, scars, acne scars, sagging skin, and other conditions.
Using radiofrequency energy in the microneedling process significantly boosts the body’s natural collagen production and healing processes, resulting in firmer, more youthful-looking skin. This article will discuss what Microneedle rf is, how it works, its benefits, and any side effects.
What is Microneedle rf?
Using radiofrequency radiation to generate heat, radiofrequency microneedling is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that boosts the collagen-building effects of microneedling.
The face, neck, and decolletage areas of the body that RF microneedling is most frequently used to treat; however, practically any other part of the body can be treated with this device, including the abdomen, knees, and thighs.
Insulated microneedles are inserted into the dermis to deliver a high-tension radiofrequency pulse to the desired tissue. This causes the body to produce its elastin and collagen fibres, which results in tighter, healthier skin. Because the RF machine and microneedling work together, the RF heat penetrates significantly more profound into the skin, leaving the top layer cold.
How does Microneedle rf work?
Through the use of heat and ultra-fine needles, RF microneedling causes controlled microdamage. The biological mechanisms that produce new collagen and elastin are triggered. As a result, stimulates the body’s natural response to wound healing.
Radiofrequency energy is released into the skin once the microneedles are inserted to a specific depth. This results in more profound tissue warming that is more uniform, stimulating the production of new collagen fibres. The 25 tiny gold needles in the needle tip serve as an internal conductor.
Stretch marks, acne scars, wrinkles, and other skin issues can all be reduced and improved with microneedling and radio frequency. Results may include skin that is more luminous, firmer, and smoother. Microneedle rf is an excellent way to get attractive, smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin.
- 40 minutes before treatment begins, the region will be numbed.
- Depending on the area and pain tolerance, the entire face would take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
- The treated area may be warm, red, and swollen immediately following the treatment.
- After the procedure, your doctor might apply a relaxing mask, serum, or balm to your skin before discharging you.
The needle marks will go within a few days, and you’ll notice that your face feels tighter and more lifted. Again, it would help if you took care of the treated area after the procedure to encourage smooth healing.
Benefits of Microneedle rf
- After a few treatments, you will notice a difference;
- It helps with cellulite appearance, pore size, wrinkles, skin tightening, and rejuvenation.
- It is minimally invasive and does not necessitate surgery.
- When carried out correctly, this anti-aging procedure is safe for all skin types and tones and has a low danger of adverse side effects.
- The procedure can be carried out on practically any part of the body.
- In addition to the benefits of skin tightening, the process can aid in the fading of stretch marks, scars, and sunburns
- Less downtime and procedure time
- It results in smoother, tighter, and more radiant skin by enhancing the tone and texture of the skin.
- Results are brief, as it could take up to 6 months to see any difference.
- You could feel some discomfort even after applying a topical numbing cream.
- Requires multiple treatments for effective results.
- Inexperienced practitioners may inflict precisely the kind of damage that radiofrequency microneedling is designed to repair.
A good candidate for rf Microneedling
The ideal candidates for RF microneedling include:
- A healthy individual
- People who have sun damage and some degree of skin elasticity.
- Stubborn Acne scars
How quickly does RF microneedling begin to work?
Within the first two weeks of treatment, you can notice that your skin appears smoother and more radiant. After that, your results will get better every time you have treatment. Although it may take a while for your body to manufacture new collagen and elastin, you should notice the best results—including structural advantages like firmer skin—within six months.
Can microneedling rf last long?
RF microneedling is a temporary procedure, just like other nonsurgical skin rejuvenation methods. Results can last between one and two years depending on the device utilized, how intensely you received treatment, how your body responded, and your skin care regimen. Depending on the issue being treated, some individuals have improvements that continue longer than two years. To keep enjoying the benefits, anticipate needing maintenance treatments. Use medical-grade skin care products, and apply sunscreen daily with an SPF of 30 or higher to stop new sun damage and extend your results’ life.
How safe is Microneedle rf?
RF microneedling is considered safe when carried out only and adequately has minor transient adverse effects. Therefore, the treatment should bring only regulated microdamage, not actual, long-lasting damage.
Microneedle rf is a safe and effective approach to increase collagen and elastin to treat sagging skin, wrinkles, acne scars, sunburns, scars, stretch marks, and many other conditions. A certified professional should control your treatment because it could have negative consequences if done incorrectly. It is only approximately 30 minutes long. After the treatment, make sure you strictly adhere to the aftercare instructions.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION FOR POTENZA MICRONEEDLING